This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to update active and stadby nodes separetly?

I need to update the slave node at first to the latest firmware version and then the active node, so as to run the firewall without any interruptions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • In Active-Passive setups you can configure it to update only one device, so at first the master will update, then the slave switches to master role while the old one will update firmware. After that you can reboot the new master so the old one switches back to master role.

"keep nodes reserved during up2date"

• Can I update the slave at first and restart it without updating the Master.

So I would like to update the Master after a few days.

• Are they different hardware devices? Normally you have two identically devices so master slave whatever it doesnt really care which one is in slave.

Have you tried to watch into those parts of gui from my screenshots?

So switching the master - slave role should be also possible rebooting the actually master - then do what I said above.

• Are they different hardware devices? Normally you have two identically devices so master slave whatever it doesnt really care which one is in slave.

Have you tried to watch into those parts of gui from my screenshots?

So switching the master - slave role should be also possible rebooting the actually master - then do what I said above.

Children
No Data