This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Licence keeps expiriing

I have recently started experiencing an odd problem. At times i will log into webadmin portal & it will be as expected but on other occasions when i log in all i see is message saying your licence has expired & no left side options available.

If i keep logging in eventually it will show as it should since my licence does not expire or should not expire for another year

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

The next time this happens, check to see what date your device thinks it is.

EDIT 2019-03-27: As roesch4alc points out below, I should have said "in the BIOS" instead of implying "in Windows."

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

The next time this happens, check to see what date your device thinks it is.

EDIT 2019-03-27: As roesch4alc points out below, I should have said "in the BIOS" instead of implying "in Windows."

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Hello

& yes good point but its a fairly new PC running this version of UTM.

Here is a screen shot

Never seen this problem before. The strangest issue is restart UTM & maybe on the 5th attempt it will startup normally

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards

Andrew

• Hi,

I have the same issue with an Intel Board. At some point it started to make problems, before everything was ok. Now, every time the machine reboots, its requesting a new license. I could find out, that if I use a certain Memory Slot, this behaviour occurs. If I use only the other Slot with one module, everything works as expected. I have no idea, what to do. I just found out, that the issue is there. I would like to use 4GB Ram, I already bought a 1x4GB Module, but a 4GB module is only supported in the "problematic" slot. I never found somebody who at least have an idea, what this could be caused by.

So you could find out, if you have the same issue...it is important to check the time in the bios, not after ntp successfully updated the clock.

Regards,

Sebastian