This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN Traffic

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe seit ein paar Tagen eine UTM 9 Firewall im Einsatz. Seit dem sehe ich das Phänomen, dass sich die externen User über langsame Internetgeschwindigkeit beklagen. So wie es aussieht passiert dies immer wenn der VPN Tunnel aktiv ist.

Ich vermute, dass der gesamte Traffic (Internet + internes LAN) über den VPN Tunnel läuft und nicht nur der interne. Finde aber keine Einstellung dazu um das anzupassen.

Genutzt wird SSL VPN.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello together,

I have been using a UTM 9 firewall for a few days now. Since then I see the phenomenon of external users complaining about slow internet speed. It seems that this happens whenever the VPN tunnel is active.

I assume that all traffic (Internet + internal LAN) is going through the VPN tunnel and not only the internal traffic. But I can't find a setting to adjust this.

SSL VPN is used.

• Hello together,

I have been using a UTM 9 firewall for a few days now. Since then I see the phenomenon of external users complaining about slow internet speed. It seems that this happens whenever the VPN tunnel is active.

I assume that all traffic (Internet + internal LAN) is going through the VPN tunnel and not only the internal traffic. But I can't find a setting to adjust this.

SSL VPN is used.

Children
No Data