This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Updating to 9.506 - Broke HA cluster

Hi all,

On Friday I patched our Sophos UTM cluster to 9.506 and found that the cluster is broken unless the passive node is switched off. The VM's are on the same ESX host and I have checked that they both have Virtual mac setting set to 0. Has anyone noticed this also and have a work around?

Cheers

Anthony 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I'm running my UTM's on different VM Hosts - as soon as the 2nd one is online and starts SYNC'ing, my network can ONLY see the other VM's on the MASTER host.
    Rest of the servers are inaccessible.
    With only one UTM running, network is fine.

I've raised a ticket and was on a support session last night for an hour with Support.
    They've escalated it, but it seems this might be a bug... So we might need to wait till an update is pushed out.

• Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I'm running my UTM's on different VM Hosts - as soon as the 2nd one is online and starts SYNC'ing, my network can ONLY see the other VM's on the MASTER host.
    Rest of the servers are inaccessible.
    With only one UTM running, network is fine.

I've raised a ticket and was on a support session last night for an hour with Support.
    They've escalated it, but it seems this might be a bug... So we might need to wait till an update is pushed out.

Children