This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Info: Upgrading PostgreSQL to 64-bit on UTM 9.5

Hello,

For high availability (HA) deployments, it is not recommended to upgrade the database while HA is enabled. The cluster should be dissolved and reestablished after the node databases were upgraded separately.

Please see our KBA on the topic: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/126593

Regards,

Bob

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello, why is the smtp Log after Upgrade empty? What is with Vouchers etc.?

Br McWolle

Sophos Certified Engineer (SCE)
    Sophos Certified Architect (SCA)

• Do you mean the content of the 'SMTP Log' tab in Mail Manager?

I haven't tried this yet and am telling all of my clients to remain on V9.414 for the time being.  I suspect that upgrading the databases to 64-bit may involve re-initializing the databases, and that would delete Vouchers and the content of the 'SMTP Log' tab in Mail Manager.  I haven't read the document, so I don't know that such is the case.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Do you mean the content of the 'SMTP Log' tab in Mail Manager?

I haven't tried this yet and am telling all of my clients to remain on V9.414 for the time being.  I suspect that upgrading the databases to 64-bit may involve re-initializing the databases, and that would delete Vouchers and the content of the 'SMTP Log' tab in Mail Manager.  I haven't read the document, so I don't know that such is the case.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children