This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

High CPU After 9.310-11 Update

Has anyone else noticed a much high CPU usage after this update? Most of the time, our UTM's will hover around 15-20% but every once in a while, they will spike up to 85%+ and stay that way for a period of time. We also noticed that it's happening across multiple UTMs at the exact same time. Different clients, different network but a number of them spike at the same time. Anyone else had this experience as well?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I would add that I suspect there was something else at play here, to have two separate units spike at the same time, to get the usual "dodge and evade" suggestions from support and then it magically fix on a reboot

Maybe Im so paranoid with all the other 9.3 problems I have suffered I just dont trust things like I used to
  • I would add that I suspect there was something else at play here, to have two separate units spike at the same time, to get the usual "dodge and evade" suggestions from support and then it magically fix on a reboot

Maybe Im so paranoid with all the other 9.3 problems I have suffered I just dont trust things like I used to
Children
No Data