This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[9.205-12] After while can't connect to WebUI: Error "503 Service unavailable"

Hello,

any month my Sophos UTM works fine, but then i get Errors to connect to WebUI (Error "503 Service unavailable".

So i install (download fresh latest ISO) it new on my ESXI 5.5 with the Informations i found for VMs: Suse Open Server 11 64 Bit Template, 2 CPUs with 2 Cores, 4 GB Ram, 100 GB HDD, 1 x VXNET3 Adapter, select Default Setting for HDD (i think it was LSI SAS Controller).

I create new virtual Harddisk (on a other physical Disk, then the VM before), cause i read in some other threads about 503 Problems that they has Hardwareproblems (e.g. SSD Firmwareproblem, HDD Bad Sectors).

The VM has only one NIC, cause i can not connect them between Internet and LAN (cause it is an Cableinternetconnection, and only works with my Fritzbox - but this is an other Problems).

So i have Defaultgateway (Fritzbox) 192.168.40.254, UTM (LAN) 192.168.40.250 and some Servers/Clients in the 192.168.40.0/24 Network.

in the first Step, the UTM makes only Emailprotection (NAT Port 25 from Fritzbox to UTM), the UTM filters and send to Server 192.168.40.2. This works very fine.

I can access without problems, to the WebUI - but some hours later, this doesn't work. I get Error "503 Service unavailable" - i restart only UTM and everything works fine for the next hours.

I have Home License, so the Support says, i have to went here for help.

Can anybody help me to fix this error?
Which Logs do you need for help?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data