This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MSN Explorer

I just implemented Astaro internet gateway and i love it. but i have a question.

My parents use MSN explorer for there email(dont ask). The gateway is causing them not being able to use email at all no sending or receiving.. is there a way to work around this is there a setting i need to change in msn explorer or in gateway? Anyone have a idea.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ok I have determined that the problem is not with MSN. i can not send or receive emails with outlook or anything using pop3 imap or smtp. I will post my settings when i get home at school right now. i mainly have all the default settings i haven't changed anything.

Do I have to tell my email client what mail proxy to use? I couldn't find any settings in outlook that says proxy server for the mail. [:S]
  • Ok I have determined that the problem is not with MSN. i can not send or receive emails with outlook or anything using pop3 imap or smtp. I will post my settings when i get home at school right now. i mainly have all the default settings i haven't changed anything.

Do I have to tell my email client what mail proxy to use? I couldn't find any settings in outlook that says proxy server for the mail. [:S]
Children
No Data