UTM 9 Free version - Nice gesture for Sophos UTM fans.

The free version of UTM 9 for home users offering the full functionality of the commercial version is a nice gesture towards the community that for many years could use this solution free of charge.

For many people, limiting the service of 50 IP addresses is not a problem, but more and more often these 50 addresses are not enough, which is why I am asking Sophos to change the limit or its enlargement to 100 addresses.

UTM 9 will cease to be supported soon, it would be another nice gesture for the UTM community and fans.

Thanks.

Parents
  • As SFOS will come with a hardware limit and not a software limit, it would be a good way to move forward towards SFOS as its Home alternative to UTM. 

I am not seeing, Sophos investing into the Home UTM platform and alternating the home installation for the roughly 1 1/2 years to go. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• As SFOS will come with a hardware limit and not a software limit, it would be a good way to move forward towards SFOS as its Home alternative to UTM. 

I am not seeing, Sophos investing into the Home UTM platform and alternating the home installation for the roughly 1 1/2 years to go. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Children
No Data