This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

is the Sophos UTM home edition updated to the latest version

Hi... where will i find the Sophos Firwall UTM home version Mr2 iso. Is an update possible to it?? The Home Edition site sill contains the Mr1 version that has certain bugs in it...

Thanks.. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You might be better off posting for UTM in the UTM forums, this is for XG.  The ISO here for UTM: UTM Downloads | Sophos

It doesn't have MR in the firmware name, so are you wanting to use UTM (as indicated) or XG?

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

• Sorry for posting in the wrong Forum.. I guess i understood the location for the downloads and they should work from there ... i will apply for home license and check how things are working .. thanks in advance ..

• If you want to stay with Sophos products, I'd probably recommend you start off with XG, as UTM end of life has been announced, you only have three years left with UTM, and XG is an entirely different beast to learn.

• If you want to stay with Sophos products, I'd probably recommend you start off with XG, as UTM end of life has been announced, you only have three years left with UTM, and XG is an entirely different beast to learn.

Children
No Data