This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Microsoft Office 365 stuck at 3% when downloading via Sophos SG 125

Hi there,

We have 2x FTTP Internet connections in our office. One is managed by a Sophos SG125 running FW version 9.712-13 and the other is managed by a Draytek Vigor 2865 firewall router with no UTM features.

Microsoft Office Click to Run installers download & install perfectly normally via Draytek but installations hang at 3% and never finish via Sophos SG125.

I recall a similar issue with Microsoft updates a couple of years ago (they would never download) but a web filter exception detailed on this site fixed the issue: 

Sophos UTM: Office 365 installer fails – martinsblog.dk

This is the regex code added in the “Target Domains” window: ^https?://([A-Za-z0-9.-]*\.)?officecdn\.microsoft\.com\.edgesuite\.net/

Press save and it will work right away - and it did!

I recently came across the article below which involves adding TONS of exceptions to the web filter, but this still didn't work (I just copied and pasted them into the IMPORT window if that makes a difference?). I don't even think the article relates to SG.

Sophos Firewall: Configure web exceptions for Office 365

Does anybody have the same issue as me and have you found a fix?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children