This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route The Internet Line

Dear Support Team,

We required route one internet line for specific IP

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • HI Vishal and welcome to the UTM Community!

Do you have two internet connections and want traffic to one, external public IP to go out a specific one?  Or, do you have a single connection and need to route via an IP other than the default gateway of your connection?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • HI Vishal and welcome to the UTM Community!

Do you have two internet connections and want traffic to one, external public IP to go out a specific one?  Or, do you have a single connection and need to route via an IP other than the default gateway of your connection?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Hi Balfson

Yes I have two internet line, actually i am working in Hospitality Industries, i want one line for office use, and 2nd line for many members visited to club, memebers want wifi connection so i want 2nd internet line for guest use. members cann't access office line internet.

In Cyberroam firewall i done Route 2nd internet for wifi user, i already configured one hotspot server. Hotspot server distribute internet to wifi user

please help me

• I don't understand the part the Cyberroam plays.  Is that what you have and not a UTM?  If so, you will want to post your question in the Cyberroam community.

If you do have a UTM, please confirm that.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA