Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM Home 9.706 Webadmin IP changed to public IP after reboot

Hoping for help...

I updated my Sophos Home UTM and upon reboot, couldn't access my WiFi or the webadmin page. WiFi connection says no internet. I connected a monitor to my UTM and discovered that the IP address for webadmin has changed to my public IP!  I can access webadmin using the public IP, and my cell phone, but I have no clue what has changed to remove my internal interface / IP from the webadmin configuration. I presume that this is also preventing my WiFi from detecting the internet.

Help?

Michael

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Michael,

Which hardware do you use?

Show us the Interfaces from GUI or CLI.

Show us the Webadmin settings.

Which old/new version do you use?

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Hi Michael,

Which hardware do you use?

Show us the Interfaces from GUI or CLI.

Show us the Webadmin settings.

Which old/new version do you use?

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data