This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What's your experience with the 9.705007 Up2Date?

Hi  All,

Since I've upgraded my home lab and the company instance in AWS to 9.706009, I can't test 9.705007.  Before I tell all our clients to apply 9.705007, I'd like to hear from others here that confirm it's good. TIA!

Cheers - Bob

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Bob.

We upgraded all our clients with mail enabled to 9.705007 because of 21nails. And currently there are no visible issues.

The only thing to mention are those warnings in exim about certificates. But it looks like the mails arrive nevertheless. Just look for posts about exim certifcate warnings, like "SSL verify error: certificate name mismatch:" .

But one thing. We don't have any customer using DKIM  So we have no experience with this.

Regards.

Thomas

Sophos Gold Partner
    4TISO GmbH, Germany
    If a post solves your question click the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hi Bob.

We upgraded all our clients with mail enabled to 9.705007 because of 21nails. And currently there are no visible issues.

The only thing to mention are those warnings in exim about certificates. But it looks like the mails arrive nevertheless. Just look for posts about exim certifcate warnings, like "SSL verify error: certificate name mismatch:" .

But one thing. We don't have any customer using DKIM  So we have no experience with this.

Regards.

Thomas

Sophos Gold Partner
    4TISO GmbH, Germany
    If a post solves your question click the 'Verify Answer' link.
Children
No Data