This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is DgbGunRiEx?

I have received a notification Warning 600, that a certificate will expire. I can't do anything with it. Never heard about it, don't know what it is for...

1 certificate(s) will expire within the next 30 days:

DgbGunRiEx

--

System Uptime      : 9 days 16 hours 40 minutes

System Load        : 0.20

System Version     : Sophos UTM 9.705-3

Please refer to the manual for detailed instructions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

This notification means there's a certificate on your firewall that will expire in 30 days. 

You can check the certificate under Webserver Protection > Certificate Management > Certificate and search with the certificate name.

Thanks,

• Unfortunately there is no certificate in that list which expires and none with that name.

• Hallo Markus,

Look also on the 'Certificate Authority' tab in 'Certificate Management'' and the 'HTTPS CAs' tab in 'Web Filtering'.  Anything there?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • This information was helpful. Thanks. There was an uploaded local CA. This was an old one, which was replaced due Server migration with a new one. But I missed this place out to replace it with the new one.

Unfortunately, this page only displays the friendly name and the thumbprint (blue "i"). Only after I clicked on the bin, the name in the message box appeared.

I think this was the certificate, I was looking for. Thank you again.