This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN

i Have configured SSl VPn and i can able to login and the firewall also provides the ip address but i coudnt able to access as like local network i need an solution, i have also created an rule in firewall. but still not working

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • A Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN) is a virtual private network (VPN) created using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to create a secure and encrypted connection over a less-secure network, such as the Internet. The most common reason you cannot browse the internet when connected to the VPN is a DNS configuration issue. Please perform the following steps to see if the issue is related to DNS: Ping an external IP such as 1.1. 1.1 and 8.8.

Accessing Local Network Resources While Using VPN
    1. Step 1: Open "Network and Sharing Center" 
    2. Step 2: In the window that appears, select “Change Adapter Settings” 
    3. Step 3: A window should appear showing all of your network connections. 
    4. Step 4: Select the "Networking" Tab.

I hope this will be helpful.

Best Regards

• A Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN) is a virtual private network (VPN) created using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to create a secure and encrypted connection over a less-secure network, such as the Internet. The most common reason you cannot browse the internet when connected to the VPN is a DNS configuration issue. Please perform the following steps to see if the issue is related to DNS: Ping an external IP such as 1.1. 1.1 and 8.8.

Accessing Local Network Resources While Using VPN
    1. Step 1: Open "Network and Sharing Center" 
    2. Step 2: In the window that appears, select “Change Adapter Settings” 
    3. Step 3: A window should appear showing all of your network connections. 
    4. Step 4: Select the "Networking" Tab.

I hope this will be helpful.

Best Regards

Children
No Data