This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM - High CPU Usage

I am observing high CPU usage on my Sophos. Looking at the trend I noticed that it is happening for past couple of weeks. Any idea what is going on

Firmware version:   9.703-3

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

How about pictures of the Daily and Weekly CPU and Memory Usage from 'Logging & Reporting'?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Here are the historic graph. We can see that CPU usage really picked up from 17th July. I have looked into change register and couldn't find any change that could have potentially resulted it.

• Some Month ago i had similar problem with firefox how want's to get internet connection but it was not possible because on our site you need to autorised before you get Internet acccess.

So in this case firefox is polling many time a second to get internet connection.

Myby you find some information it the Webproxy log?

• Some Month ago i had similar problem with firefox how want's to get internet connection but it was not possible because on our site you need to autorised before you get Internet acccess.

So in this case firefox is polling many time a second to get internet connection.

Myby you find some information it the Webproxy log?

Children
No Data