This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

sophos utm google chrome installer whitelist

i need an exceptions to allow chrome installer download from google but not sure how to write the correct syntax. the file downloads from :

https://dl.google.com/tag/s/appguid%3D%7B8A69D345-D564-463C-AFF1-A69D9E530F96%7D%26iid%3D%7B0E836C3E-E225-9A4C-262D-46443BABE441%7D%26lang%3Den%26browser%3D5%26usagestats%3D1%26appname%3DGoogle%2520Chrome%26needsadmin%3Dprefers%26ap%3Dx64-stable-statsdef_1%26brand%3DCHBF%26installdataindex%3Dempty/update2/installers/ChromeSetup.exe 

can anyone advise what i need to put in to allow this to download as i have a general rule to block exe files as well

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Lee, you should open the Web Filtering Live Log and then try this download.  If after that, your initial Exception doesn't allow the download, show us the relevant lines from the log.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Lee, you should open the Web Filtering Live Log and then try this download.  If after that, your initial Exception doesn't allow the download, show us the relevant lines from the log.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data