This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Access to WEBADMIN UTM on Local Area Network

Greeting,

What do I need to do to access WEBADMIN which does not sit on the local network? 

Everything works on the UTM 9 .. it's great, but every time I need to configure, I have to physically connect to the box directly.. Bummer.

Basically its like this:  Wifi&lan Router,  DHCP 192.168.1.x   ,, every one connect connects here.  The WAN side of this  Wifi router connects too the UTM 9 Firewall by DHCP   

Webadmin is on 90.0.0.250 (Static IP) DHCP serves 1 ip address (90.0.0.251.

FIBER AT&T External WAN  (Dynamic IP).

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

You may also access Sophos UTM from the Internet using WAN IP (if it is a Public IP). You should be able to configure it under Management > WebAdmin Settings > General | WebAdmin Access Configuration

If you don't like to allow WebAdmin access from the Internet, you can configure SSL VPN or any other remote access VPN and try to access Sophos UTM on the VPN's Virtual interface IP or the LAN IP (given that you add LAN Interface IP in allowed networks).

Regards

Jaydeep

• Hi  

You may also access Sophos UTM from the Internet using WAN IP (if it is a Public IP). You should be able to configure it under Management > WebAdmin Settings > General | WebAdmin Access Configuration

If you don't like to allow WebAdmin access from the Internet, you can configure SSL VPN or any other remote access VPN and try to access Sophos UTM on the VPN's Virtual interface IP or the LAN IP (given that you add LAN Interface IP in allowed networks).

Regards

Jaydeep

Children