This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot access HTTP via SSL VPN but can via IPSec

I have two sites, one a SG215 and one a SG230, both running firmware 9.603-1. If I connect via a IPSec VPN, everything works fine but the link is really slow. If I connect via a SSL VPN everything works fine except I cannot access HTTP sites on the remote site. Speed is a lot better, but for some reason access HTTP is timing out. I've tried a bunch of tweaks and nothing seems to work. Very weird, hoping someone has some ideas. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Updates.

Checked the SG215, it already had the remote networks in the Transparent Mode skiplists.

Was not on the SG230. Added them to the SG230. Reconnected the SSL VPN. Now, nothing routes between the VPN. No traffic in either direction.

Ok, only thing changed were the skip lists on the 230. Removed them. Reconnected the SSL VPN. Traffic running as normally. I test the HTTPS access and it is working fine now. I can't figure out why or how. I added the remote networks to the 230, nothing worked, removed them, everything working again and the HTTPS access is working fine. I've disconnected and reconnected the SSL VPN to make sure and everything is now working fine...

That makes no sense to me... 

• Updates.

Checked the SG215, it already had the remote networks in the Transparent Mode skiplists.

Was not on the SG230. Added them to the SG230. Reconnected the SSL VPN. Now, nothing routes between the VPN. No traffic in either direction.

Ok, only thing changed were the skip lists on the 230. Removed them. Reconnected the SSL VPN. Traffic running as normally. I test the HTTPS access and it is working fine now. I can't figure out why or how. I added the remote networks to the 230, nothing worked, removed them, everything working again and the HTTPS access is working fine. I've disconnected and reconnected the SSL VPN to make sure and everything is now working fine...

That makes no sense to me... 

Children
No Data