This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Uplink Balancing not failing back

So we recently added a 4G LTE Static Cradlepoint modem to a customer's network for WAN failover.  Their primary is a Comcast connection.  There is also a couple of IPSec site to site tunnels that I changed the interface to be "Uplink Interfaces".  I tested a fail over scenario, the UTM does fail over successfully and IPSec tunnels come up over the LTE connection.  Problem is now the Comcast interface is in an UP / Error state and will not come back. 

I've turned off the LTE interface for 15 minutes or so (Uplink Monitoring settings are set for 5 minutes).  I've bounced the firewall, unplugged the Comcast connection, bounced the Comcast modem.  Also disabled Uplink Balancing and rebooted.  Nothing I've tried yet will get the Comcast connection back.

Help.  Please and thanks!  I'd call the Sophos support line if this was a priority but this site is not live yet.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Disregard.  Comcast apparently was having service issues the day I was testing failover.  Murphy's Law at it's finest.  Connection has failed back over and I've tested multiple times.  All good.  Lesson is to never discount coincidences.