This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Remote SSL VPN - Can't open login page

Hi Friends,

I am working on setting up Remote Access SSL VPN and managed to configure it. However, I am not able to browse the login page. I have followed the videos while configuring and could not see any issues with configuration.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Khushnood

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi Bob,

Namaste and thanks for detailed finding. I will do all the changes as per suggestion made above and open for you to login and check.

Just to elaborate more: the UTM is behind the NAT .

Kindly advise your availability tomorrow so that I can open the port for your to login if necessary.

Thanks & Regards,

Khushnood

Children
  • HI again Khushnood,

Thanks for your compliment to my integrity by inviting me into your UTM.

My time here in the UTM Community is justified as "marketing" for MediaSoft as a Sophos sales and services partner.  When I have direct contact over the phone or I work on a client's device, MediaSoft bills that time.

Please show us pictures of your new configuration.  That will let me quickly confirm and it will help future Community members to see what works.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

This is a test environment and we are evaluating product specially for SSL VPN with 2FA. Paying a bill back is quite difficult for me in this case. I am proposing Sophos but won't able to prove  unless I can make it working.

To give you a detailed view about setup, this is installed on a hardware with 2 network ports in our LAN subnet 192.168.248.x / 24. The WAN IP of the device is 192.168.248.16 for which I already have made DNS entry sophos.lantone.com.sg which is point out to the WAN IP. The LAN subnet configured is 10.10.10.x / 24 which is not been connected anywhere.

Now I am trying to connect to local interface 192.168.246.16 from my LAN, however, no luck and getting below error;

I took screenshots of entire configuration and are as below;

Dashboard

Hostname

WebAdmin Settings

Network Definitions

Service Definitions

Interfaces

DNS

Firewall

NAT – Masquerading

NAT

Web Filtering

Remote Access – SSL

Regards,

Khushnood

• You're getting closer, Khushnood.  Change the port for the SSL VPN to 1443.  In the DNAT, delete "HTTPS" in ''and change the service to'.  Try again and let us know what you learn from doing #1 in Rulz.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA