Problems setting up Security Heartbeat

Ello all,

Having a bit of an issue setting up the heartbeat for Sophos Cloud. We're mainly UTM in our business but are now looking to branch into Endpoint and i've setting up the Copernicus/Galileo linkages.

The problem I'm having is that the Users on our Sophos cloud are on the Enduser Protection License rather than the Beta Endpoint Protection License. At least, this what seems to be the problem. Our Cloud existed before the Galileo beta started making the foray to being released and testable.

I notice that our devices are stating they're "not eligible for Beta" and this might be why it's not pulling the heartbeat in. We also don't have the option in the devices page of our cloud console to "Add to Beta". We are signed up for the beta and all.

What do I need to do to get this set up?

Cheers [:)]
Emile
Parents
  • I'm a reseller as well, and endpoint client 11.2.3 which was previously in beta for windows heartbeat, is now public release and should have been for a few weeks already from what I can tell.  
    The only beta in cloud I know of is heartbeat for mac osx endpoints.
    I'd talk to cloud support about why you are receiving beta endpoint issues/errors, especially if your endpoints haven't already updated to the 11.2.3 version.  I agree, lack of communication from engineering here is quite unprofessional.
  • I'm a reseller as well, and endpoint client 11.2.3 which was previously in beta for windows heartbeat, is now public release and should have been for a few weeks already from what I can tell.  
    The only beta in cloud I know of is heartbeat for mac osx endpoints.
    I'd talk to cloud support about why you are receiving beta endpoint issues/errors, especially if your endpoints haven't already updated to the 11.2.3 version.  I agree, lack of communication from engineering here is quite unprofessional.
Children
No Data