Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Python API - Sophos UTM

Hi,

I am new to Sophos and group and have to integrate sophos to my project where I assign users to particular sophos group based on some field in the csv file.

I am looking for documentation in python and not able to find it. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
-Abhi
Parents
  • I am aware of no publicly published API documentation for the UTM line.

confd-client.plx (aka cc) can be used from the command line.  It has some integrated help/documentation from the command line and in interactive mode.

A Perl module, ConfdPlRPC.pm, can be used with Perl.  I don't know of any public ports to other languages.  

There is also a JSON interface on the UTM.  I think this is the first public mention of it on this bulletin board.

(I would also be interested in more information on all of the above.)

The UTM is built with a lot of Perl.  Python and Ruby have very limited roles on the system - primarily related to Amazon related tools and integration.
  • I am aware of no publicly published API documentation for the UTM line.

confd-client.plx (aka cc) can be used from the command line.  It has some integrated help/documentation from the command line and in interactive mode.

A Perl module, ConfdPlRPC.pm, can be used with Perl.  I don't know of any public ports to other languages.  

There is also a JSON interface on the UTM.  I think this is the first public mention of it on this bulletin board.

(I would also be interested in more information on all of the above.)

The UTM is built with a lot of Perl.  Python and Ruby have very limited roles on the system - primarily related to Amazon related tools and integration.
Children