Old Mails

Hello,

we are evaluating your great service.
But now we are at the point where we need to know how to archive "historic" mails.

Does a single user need to import all the old mails from his Outlook-CLient?
Is the user who was importing the mails the "owner" of the mails?
Would it be feasable to add all old mail into one single useraccount?

How can a user access archive information residing in a "group mailbox" (also known as role-based-mailbox: i.e. office@company.com)?

kind regards
s.f.
Parents
  • s.f., I hope you decide to become a customer, but you should know that this is a User BB, and is not a part of the Astaro pre-sales process.  Occasionaly, Astaro employees visit here in their spare time, but no one from Astaro is paid to monitor or participate here.  Frickler is one of the developers, so we appreciate when he has time to make comments here.  In any case, your reseller should be answering these basic questions for you.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • s.f., I hope you decide to become a customer, but you should know that this is a User BB, and is not a part of the Astaro pre-sales process.  Occasionaly, Astaro employees visit here in their spare time, but no one from Astaro is paid to monitor or participate here.  Frickler is one of the developers, so we appreciate when he has time to make comments here.  In any case, your reseller should be answering these basic questions for you.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data