Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Active/Passive Nodes

Does the essentials edition support Active/Passive nodes?  If not, it would be a nice feature request for a home lab [:)]
Parents
  • The Essentials license is for businesses and has a very restricted feature set.

The Home-Use license is a different beast.  It is the equivalent of a 50-IP Full Guard license with restrictions on customization of messages.  You can do Active-Passive with no problem!

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I'm using it in the core of a personal lab where I have a ton of devices (GNS3, ESXi hosts being spun up for lab testing, etc.).

Anyway, seems like the answer is no [:)]

It would be a nice feature request as I would like to replace my pfsense firewalls with the Sophos UTM for basic lab "module" firewalling services (not internet facing).
  • I'm using it in the core of a personal lab where I have a ton of devices (GNS3, ESXi hosts being spun up for lab testing, etc.).

Anyway, seems like the answer is no [:)]

It would be a nice feature request as I would like to replace my pfsense firewalls with the Sophos UTM for basic lab "module" firewalling services (not internet facing).
Children