SIP Proxy Functionality?

I am currently using the free software version of UTM 9.

I was wondering if the product is capable (through licensing options) to provide SIP proxy functionality?  Essentially what I have is a SIP server behind a NAT that needs to communicate externally.  I need the SIP conversations to include my public IP, not the server's internal IP.

If this can be done through the "VOIP" section under "Network Protection", what do I need to purchase to enable that option?
Parents
  • Hi, You'd need a "Network Security" License to include the VOIP security features.
    For over 50 IPs, you'd need the 100IP license. The pricing is probably high for home use.
    You can get a quote from a reseller; Locate a Partner

BTW, Astaro sometimes gives away 100-IP home user licenses during their Beta programs to active testers; the next Beta (9.1) is due to start soon.

Barry
  • Hi, You'd need a "Network Security" License to include the VOIP security features.
    For over 50 IPs, you'd need the 100IP license. The pricing is probably high for home use.
    You can get a quote from a reseller; Locate a Partner

BTW, Astaro sometimes gives away 100-IP home user licenses during their Beta programs to active testers; the next Beta (9.1) is due to start soon.

Barry
Children
No Data