Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Issue installing software appliance on ESXi

i've read that installing ASG from the iso

/Astaro_Security_Gateway/v8/software_appliance/iso

instead that using the virtual appliance should give better performance.

So i've seu up a new virtual machine (typical), mounted the iso, launched the installer and... this reports that no hard disk is found (obvioulsy i've added it to the vm) [:S]
Parents
  • i've read that installing ASG from the iso

So i've seu up a new virtual machine (typical), mounted the iso, launched the installer and... this reports that no hard disk is found (obvioulsy i've added it to the vm) [:S]

Weird because the vm appliance it's a software edition, with vmware tools installed and modify to run on a virtual environment I have a very good results with the esxi VA, I use the esxi 5, Asg have's 2gb of ram,

cheers
  • i've read that installing ASG from the iso

Weird because the vm appliance it's a software edition, with vmware tools installed and modify to run on a virtual environment I have a very good results with the esxi VA, I use the esxi 5, Asg have's 2gb of ram,

cheers
Children
No Data