[BUG] Can't select certificate in WebAdmin settings

Hello,

I uploaded my wildcard certificate to the device, but I'm unable to select it under the WebAdmin settings to be used as the certificate. The only option is the default appliance certificate. Is there any way to set this, or has anyone experienced the same?
Parents Reply Children
  • The Bug is, that the certificates will not checked for Validation after you Import an extra CA.

You have to Import the certificate a secound time. Only wenn you Import the certificate will be checkt. 

The Solution for the FW must be, to check the Validation of the certificates if a new CA will be imported. 

If the Icon will be green the certificate is selectable.
  • The Bug is, that the certificates will not checked for Validation after you Import an extra CA.

You have to Import the certificate a secound time. Only wenn you Import the certificate will be checkt. 

The Solution for the FW must be, to check the Validation of the certificates if a new CA will be imported. 

If the Icon will be green the certificate is selectable.

Nice work! I've been messing with it for a while and couldn't get the certificate to show green. Indeed, after importing the CA (why do we need to do this again? It's already there...) and then uploading the certificate again, it shows green and is selectable!