HA in an existing VPC

I'm trying to deploy this in front of a bunch of existing stacks, in an existing VPC, is there a way that we can to deploy the HA template in an existing VPC? [:S] Also, it would be nice to be able to define the subnets that it will be using.

Any help would be appreciated.
Parents
  • @fscalzo

Thanks for the follow up, I was fairly certain that was the case. Right now I've got a support ticket open with Sophos but I haven't gotten a direct "Nope, this doesn't work, we'll have something in N months". Instead I keep getting asked if I followed the KB article and to confirm the error I'm seeing.

Going on 6 days now, so I think I'm going to just give up on that path. 

If you've successfully setup HA in AWS, would you mind posting a response to my other question? We've come up with an HA solution that's specific of our setup with a bunch of scripting (following route 2), but I'd love to hear about somebody else's experience.
  • @fscalzo

Thanks for the follow up, I was fairly certain that was the case. Right now I've got a support ticket open with Sophos but I haven't gotten a direct "Nope, this doesn't work, we'll have something in N months". Instead I keep getting asked if I followed the KB article and to confirm the error I'm seeing.

Going on 6 days now, so I think I'm going to just give up on that path. 

If you've successfully setup HA in AWS, would you mind posting a response to my other question? We've come up with an HA solution that's specific of our setup with a bunch of scripting (following route 2), but I'd love to hear about somebody else's experience.
Children
No Data