[8.290][NOTABUG][CLOSED] Timeout web usage report

See attached screenshot.

The ASG220 latest revision goes into timeout everytime I try to dig in web usage report results, I can pres "wait 30 seconds more" as many times as I want. The appliance is non responsive for several minutes and then wakes up again but does not deliver til result.

In the screenshots I want to see who used youtube alot.
Parents
  • Hi vels,

can you please try version 8.296 and see if you still face the timeout problem? One of the "regressions" that Frank talks about in his Release announcement might be related to the performance problems you reported.

TIA
    Kai
  • Yes,

I will try some time next week.
    I dare not upgrade the production until I have seen if there has been some new bugs reported that might effect productivity. I've been a little behind during this Beta in general, had a stabile production enviroment and still found some bugs - that work order seems to be ok even though testing in production.

Will get back to you on this.
  • Yes,

I will try some time next week.
    I dare not upgrade the production until I have seen if there has been some new bugs reported that might effect productivity. I've been a little behind during this Beta in general, had a stabile production enviroment and still found some bugs - that work order seems to be ok even though testing in production.

Will get back to you on this.
Children
No Data