[8.290][NOTABUG][CLOSED] Timeout web usage report

See attached screenshot.

The ASG220 latest revision goes into timeout everytime I try to dig in web usage report results, I can pres "wait 30 seconds more" as many times as I want. The appliance is non responsive for several minutes and then wakes up again but does not deliver til result.

In the screenshots I want to see who used youtube alot.
Parents
  • Hi vels,
    some short points to clarify your case:
    1. Nothing has been changed in this area since 8.2 so your problem actually doesn´t belong to this beta [;)].
    2. If you are familiar with SQL, you can also fix the problem yourself. That would be the fastest way!
    3. Since you are paying for our product, we would of course give you the possibility to get your problem asap fixed by opening a support ticket as your issue need to be more deeper analyzed and my colleague has to login to your system. I hope we can get a solution soon [:)].

Regards,
    Masoumeh
  • Hi vels,
    some short points to clarify your case:
    1. Nothing has been changed in this area since 8.2 so your problem actually doesn´t belong to this beta [;)].
    2. If you are familiar with SQL, you can also fix the problem yourself. That would be the fastest way!
    3. Since you are paying for our product, we would of course give you the possibility to get your problem asap fixed by opening a support ticket as your issue need to be more deeper analyzed and my colleague has to login to your system. I hope we can get a solution soon [:)].

Regards,
    Masoumeh
Children
No Data