[8.290][NOTABUG][CLOSED] Timeout web usage report

See attached screenshot.

The ASG220 latest revision goes into timeout everytime I try to dig in web usage report results, I can pres "wait 30 seconds more" as many times as I want. The appliance is non responsive for several minutes and then wakes up again but does not deliver til result.

In the screenshots I want to see who used youtube alot.
Parents
  • Hi vels and thanks für your feedback,
    Do you have still the same problem? If so, we need more information to reproduce your issue for example how was the system load and the maximum amount of data saved in the database etc.

Regard,
    Masoumeh
  • Hi,

Yes, the problem is still there - it however depends on the amount of collected data.
    At the moment it is still early in the day and digging in web usage is possible without timeout but it takes some time.
    When I get into the afternoon I believe I will not be able to look into the results anymore again due to timeouts.
    Looking into the past 7 days of web activity makes the appliance go non responsive, just as enough collected results for a day.

The amount of users is usually ~20

Tell me exactly what you need and I will find it for you, besides the screenshots provided here.
  • Hi,

Yes, the problem is still there - it however depends on the amount of collected data.
    At the moment it is still early in the day and digging in web usage is possible without timeout but it takes some time.
    When I get into the afternoon I believe I will not be able to look into the results anymore again due to timeouts.
    Looking into the past 7 days of web activity makes the appliance go non responsive, just as enough collected results for a day.

The amount of users is usually ~20

Tell me exactly what you need and I will find it for you, besides the screenshots provided here.
Children
No Data