Forum admins...do you know vb 3.8.6 is now end of life and is a security threat?

It's time to move on..update to a newer version AND fix app access and android access.
Parents
  • Hi All
    A couple of thoughts come quickly to mind.
    1. Yes there is a wealth of information that has been added to these forums. I believe that this information is a good selling point for Sophos. Personally I would hate to see this information not being able to be in an easy search able method.
    2. With Sophos taking on board Cyberoam and the continued support for the next expected 4 years is it worth considering bringing in this information?
    3. With Copernicus coming onboard in the next 6 months, I believe that this should be considered as well.
    4. Where is Sophos buy in on this project? If these "Forums are run by "Volunteers" what are Sophos guidelines?
    5. It would be good if "Those" more active in testing could have more points for the "Feature Board", as I feel this is a bit limiting when you want to add more "features" but have no points and can have only a limited number of entries.
    6. My thoughts would be to keep old site up RO for at least one year and transfer most data from say V8.

Mark's thoughts out loud
  • Hi All
    A couple of thoughts come quickly to mind.
    1. Yes there is a wealth of information that has been added to these forums. I believe that this information is a good selling point for Sophos. Personally I would hate to see this information not being able to be in an easy search able method.
    2. With Sophos taking on board Cyberoam and the continued support for the next expected 4 years is it worth considering bringing in this information?
    3. With Copernicus coming onboard in the next 6 months, I believe that this should be considered as well.
    4. Where is Sophos buy in on this project? If these "Forums are run by "Volunteers" what are Sophos guidelines?
    5. It would be good if "Those" more active in testing could have more points for the "Feature Board", as I feel this is a bit limiting when you want to add more "features" but have no points and can have only a limited number of entries.
    6. My thoughts would be to keep old site up RO for at least one year and transfer most data from say V8.

Mark's thoughts out loud
Children
No Data