Spam on UserBB

Hello, 
Recently I noticed a lot of spammers in Astaro forums. Is there a way to avoid this? I don't know if it's possible to limit the number of posts in a day of new entry users. Googleing I found this article: Cyb - Advanced Permissions Based on Post Count - vBulletin.org Forum

please take in consideration its implementation [:)]
Parents Reply Children
  • I can only confirm that spam problem is getting higher in astaro forums. 15 minutes ago I deleted 3 posts written on 16 of march (5 days ago!). In my opinion spammers become much more "smart" in publishing their posts. Recently they don't post new threads but simply a reply (in this case no feed is published, so it is much more hard for us to delete their message). In the particular case of this last spammer, I am afraid that he created replies with no suspicious text, and then he modified the posts with spam text: In this way the automatic notification emails cannot alert the subribers to the threads about the spamming intentions. I think it is the only reason that can explain the presence of this posts in threads in which some of  the subscribers are also moderators..

See the screenshot

PS. In order to avoid to give suggestions to spammers, I'll delete my post  on 23th of march [:)]