Parents
  • OK, this is a minor issue, but it's bugging me. In the Diagnostics > System Graphs, there's a list of the graphs at the top of the page and the graphs are displayed below. It used to be that the order of the list is the order in which the graphs appeared, but that's now changed. I think the list is being sorted in alphabetical order, which is probably a good thing. But the graphs still appear in the original order so when I want to eliminate the second graph I do not simply remove the second item in the list.

• OK, this is a minor issue, but it's bugging me. In the Diagnostics > System Graphs, there's a list of the graphs at the top of the page and the graphs are displayed below. It used to be that the order of the list is the order in which the graphs appeared, but that's now changed. I think the list is being sorted in alphabetical order, which is probably a good thing. But the graphs still appear in the original order so when I want to eliminate the second graph I do not simply remove the second item in the list.

Children
No Data