• I updated my SG/XG210 from v19 EAP1 to EAP2 right now...worked flawlessly.

But I'm still not able to reconnect my SG/XG210 to Sophos Central like it was with v19 EAP1 already - Error: "temporary error while accessing Sophos Central, please try again" (still AWS certificate issue?)

Sophos Support doesn't want to help, because it's an EAP *not very happy with that* so I'm still unable to rejoin my SG/XG210 running v19 EAP2/1 to Sophos Central

• Could you ping me your access ID. Then we can have a look about the situation. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Hello LuCar Toni,

I'm really pleased that the Internet IPv4 group object is (finally) implemented in v19 EAP2.
    But what I would like to recommend is to modify the definition of this object so that it is not possible to delete and edit it. Alternatively, should be only possible to copy this object (and edit it) and its sub-objects.

Regards

alda

• XGS87 updated and working well.

Another minor feature that was added is that the Help links to something. (In EAP1 the links were dead.) Sometimes it's a generic help page, but it can also be the actual v19.0 help page. In either case, it's easier to use now than editing the URL to point to 18.5 Help.

Does it also use significantly less memory? I know that things settle out over a period of time after an update/reboot -- and CPU is running at 25% right now which is high and that usually comes down -- but the memory usage started at 63% which I think is lower than I'm used to. I know in steady-state it runs about 75%, and maybe it takes longer to get there, but...

• Installed on the XG115W. Took nearly 30 minutes to complete.

When connected to the XG115w using the CM CPU increases marginally, and memory jump 77%, up from 75%.

The GUI does seem a little faster.

The heartbeat service is still failed.

Current logged in userid and FW name at the top right is nice, but the GUI still needs an auto resize function because default causes wrap of the name. The business name does not update, but that was also apparent in v18.5.2 mr-2

Further investigations to be started and reported on.

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Agree that the GUI seems snappier. I think the GUI conforming to the browser window size is a ways off, from my memory of threads here. I'd guess that feature won't make the 19.x series at all, maybe v20. It is nice they've made a few quick (i.e. single-page) UI improvements in response to EAP1 feedback, though. Maybe they'll get the resizing UI at the same time they fix the KB/Kb labels issue.

• A question about the v19 EAP 2 CA?

After installing the EAP 2 update to v18.5.2 my mail (IMAPS) broke, do I need to install the v19 EAP2 CA from the XG? Proxy scanning works without any issues, just mail fails.

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Hi

my firewall shows firmware version SFOS 19.0.0 EAP1-Build244.
    Under latest available firmware it shows on the device itself SFOS 19.0.0 EAP2-Build271.

In Central it shows a download button with the exact version as it already installed.

Bug or feature?

I don't see it reading through these discussions: Is SFOS 19.0.0 EAP2-Build271 supported in Sophos Central?

Regards,
    BeEf

• Sure its supported. Central shows your the current version + the Icon to download the newest Version. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• OK, this is a minor issue, but it's bugging me. In the Diagnostics > System Graphs, there's a list of the graphs at the top of the page and the graphs are displayed below. It used to be that the order of the list is the order in which the graphs appeared, but that's now changed. I think the list is being sorted in alphabetical order, which is probably a good thing. But the graphs still appear in the original order so when I want to eliminate the second graph I do not simply remove the second item in the list.