Parents
  • Installed on the XG115W. Took nearly 30 minutes to complete.

When connected to the XG115w using the CM CPU increases marginally, and memory jump 77%, up from 75%.

The GUI does seem a little faster.

The heartbeat service is still failed.

Current logged in userid and FW name at the top right is nice, but the GUI still needs an auto resize function because default causes wrap of the name. The business name does not update, but that was also apparent in v18.5.2 mr-2

Further investigations to be started and reported on.

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Agree that the GUI seems snappier. I think the GUI conforming to the browser window size is a ways off, from my memory of threads here. I'd guess that feature won't make the 19.x series at all, maybe v20. It is nice they've made a few quick (i.e. single-page) UI improvements in response to EAP1 feedback, though. Maybe they'll get the resizing UI at the same time they fix the KB/Kb labels issue.

• Agree that the GUI seems snappier. I think the GUI conforming to the browser window size is a ways off, from my memory of threads here. I'd guess that feature won't make the 19.x series at all, maybe v20. It is nice they've made a few quick (i.e. single-page) UI improvements in response to EAP1 feedback, though. Maybe they'll get the resizing UI at the same time they fix the KB/Kb labels issue.

Children
No Data