Parents
  • XGS87 updated and working well.

Another minor feature that was added is that the Help links to something. (In EAP1 the links were dead.) Sometimes it's a generic help page, but it can also be the actual v19.0 help page. In either case, it's easier to use now than editing the URL to point to 18.5 Help.

Does it also use significantly less memory? I know that things settle out over a period of time after an update/reboot -- and CPU is running at 25% right now which is high and that usually comes down -- but the memory usage started at 63% which I think is lower than I'm used to. I know in steady-state it runs about 75%, and maybe it takes longer to get there, but...

• XGS87 updated and working well.

Another minor feature that was added is that the Help links to something. (In EAP1 the links were dead.) Sometimes it's a generic help page, but it can also be the actual v19.0 help page. In either case, it's easier to use now than editing the URL to point to 18.5 Help.

Does it also use significantly less memory? I know that things settle out over a period of time after an update/reboot -- and CPU is running at 25% right now which is high and that usually comes down -- but the memory usage started at 63% which I think is lower than I'm used to. I know in steady-state it runs about 75%, and maybe it takes longer to get there, but...

Children
No Data