BUG Report - Web Policy rules activities empty

Just found a problem with Web Filter Rules: -

Tried to modify a Web Policy by adding a rule for new activities but the box was empty so was unable to modify said policy....

Thanks

JK

Parents
  • I have not been able to replicate this.

You will have to enable the check box "and with content" first before you are able to add content filters. Once you enable that, you will be able to select "Add new item".

The only thing that is wrong about your screenshot, is that the checkbox seems to be located in the "Activities" tab. As mentioned, it should be in in the "content filters" tab, just like in v18. Could be a caching issue from your useragent/browser.

• I have since found its hit and miss finding this bug sometimes those box contents are missing but on mouse rollover they reappear, I have only tried with Edge (Chromium) Browser which is not producing this bug when managing pre V19 Instances which was the reason behind posting as a bug.  It may have been a client-side issue as I have not since seen the same Bug on V19...  If it reoccurs again, I'll do some more testing myself and come back here.

JK

• I have since found its hit and miss finding this bug sometimes those box contents are missing but on mouse rollover they reappear, I have only tried with Edge (Chromium) Browser which is not producing this bug when managing pre V19 Instances which was the reason behind posting as a bug.  It may have been a client-side issue as I have not since seen the same Bug on V19...  If it reoccurs again, I'll do some more testing myself and come back here.

JK

Children
No Data