Parents
  • Just deployed this FW.

SFVH (SFOS 20.0.0 GA-Build222) - Last (re)boot on November 6th  2023
    Asus H410i-plus - Pentium 6605 Gold - 250GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD - 8GB - 3 ports
    [If any of my posts are helpful to you please use the 'Verify Answer' link]
  • Hi Peter-Paul,

what of the new features can you see and use in your installation and how much additional memory has it used?
    ian 

the reason I ask is because as far as I can see very few if any of the new features add any functionality to none xgs customers.

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• On the 19.0.1-MR1 memory was sitting aroud 75%, the last 24h it averaged aroud 78% but has been climbing today to 87%. I will keep monitoring this.

I don't own a XGS and don't use HA, i have two WAN links and have these optimised  (SD-WAN profile) as failover for specified services/users.
    I do appreciate the QoL Enhancement regarding searching for host and service objects.

Finally: i am using the home edition, want to help the community by adopting new versions and contribute as much as i can.

• On the 19.0.1-MR1 memory was sitting aroud 75%, the last 24h it averaged aroud 78% but has been climbing today to 87%. I will keep monitoring this.

I don't own a XGS and don't use HA, i have two WAN links and have these optimised  (SD-WAN profile) as failover for specified services/users.
    I do appreciate the QoL Enhancement regarding searching for host and service objects.

Finally: i am using the home edition, want to help the community by adopting new versions and contribute as much as i can.

Children