Diagnostic reports accuracy

Hi folks,

we are a long way through testing v18, currently at EAP 3 refresh 1.

Why are the diagnostic logs so inaccurate? How can you have 39.84 clients, you either have 39 or you have 40. Average clients connected is of no value, looks lovely on a graph, but any manager will go that is useless.

Interface usage is just joke, I have a 50/20 mb/s link, but the report shows 19/11 during speed tests, it is not as if the speed test runs for a couple seconds.

Ian

Parents
  • Hello rfcat_vk,

Thank you for the feedback and information provided to understand issue.

We are going to take improvement for average client count and tracking with NC-55945.

WAN zone usage in Diagnostic reports are populated with data transferred from then WAN zone which cannot compare with browser download speed.

Thanks you,

Jekin

• Hello rfcat_vk,

Thank you for the feedback and information provided to understand issue.

We are going to take improvement for average client count and tracking with NC-55945.

WAN zone usage in Diagnostic reports are populated with data transferred from then WAN zone which cannot compare with browser download speed.

Thanks you,

Jekin

Children
  • Hi Jekin,

thank you for the followup. I am seeking clarification based on your answer. What you are saying is the diagnostic display is correct but at odds with the GUI, the MBP (activity monitor) network connection and the browser speed test result?

Ian

V18.0.x - e3-1225v5 6gb ram with 4 ports - 20w. 
    3 AP55s and 2 APX120s having a holiday until software update is released.
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.