Original post here got locked: Telegram Messenger Not Connecting When Any Web Policy is Active
Application classification on or off makes no difference.
I've tried adding web filter exceptions for
but that hasn't helped either.
If I set the Web Policy to anything other than "None", Telegram fails to connect. Even the default "Allow All" policy prevents it from connecting.
I've tried with both web proxy and DPI engine as well. Neither one makes any difference.
I see nothing in the logs being blocked.
Also of interest is Telegram on Windows desktop is not being blocked. It seems to only be the iOS version that's having issues.
This thread was automatically locked due to age.