This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can not remove API key form plugin

We were getting sync errors. So i deleted to api key. When I try to remove it from the sophos plugin it will not remove. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Zach, sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue.  Could you just clarify for me a few more details on the behavior and what you are attempting to do.

Are you saying the 'Disconnect" button does not stop the application functionality, or that it does but preserves the Client ID and Secret?

Also, are you saying if you edit the Fields for Client ID and Secret to blank them out you are not able to save, or upon save it re-populates with the previous values?

• Hi Zach, sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue.  Could you just clarify for me a few more details on the behavior and what you are attempting to do.

Are you saying the 'Disconnect" button does not stop the application functionality, or that it does but preserves the Client ID and Secret?

Also, are you saying if you edit the Fields for Client ID and Secret to blank them out you are not able to save, or upon save it re-populates with the previous values?

Children
No Data