This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connectwise Automate Feedback & Questions.

Please use this space to create a new post for issues you are having if you do not see a post already created for your issue.  We will also welcome feature functionality feedback, enhancement requests, and general questions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Running the latest 1.0.0.134.

The log still shows near constant 403 errors with no reasons. 

The computer pane is currently empty; if I try to force a sync it fails with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Overall seems like a step backwards in usability from .132

• Hello Matt, First, let me say Happy New Year!  Thank your for reaching out and I'm sorry you have been experiencing some issues with the latest version.  Could you just confirm for me that .132 was indeed working and now .134 is throwing the 403 errors?

If this assumption is the case, we have seen this behavior on occasion with a subset of upgrades.  The fix so far, has been to apply the below SQL statement to drop the Sophos tables from the Connectwise database, from within your Connector admin console, and then reboot the machine the Connecttwise instance runs from.  Upon reboot the tables will be re-created and should populate with data once confirmation of the API key is present.

SQL Command: “drop tables plugin_sophos_central_cls_basic, plugin_sophos_central_cs_basic, plugin_sophos_central_ls_basic;”

Please do let me know if this corrects your issue or if we'll need to schedule a remote session to further troubleshoot.

• Hello Matt, First, let me say Happy New Year!  Thank your for reaching out and I'm sorry you have been experiencing some issues with the latest version.  Could you just confirm for me that .132 was indeed working and now .134 is throwing the 403 errors?

If this assumption is the case, we have seen this behavior on occasion with a subset of upgrades.  The fix so far, has been to apply the below SQL statement to drop the Sophos tables from the Connectwise database, from within your Connector admin console, and then reboot the machine the Connecttwise instance runs from.  Upon reboot the tables will be re-created and should populate with data once confirmation of the API key is present.

SQL Command: “drop tables plugin_sophos_central_cls_basic, plugin_sophos_central_cs_basic, plugin_sophos_central_ls_basic;”

Please do let me know if this corrects your issue or if we'll need to schedule a remote session to further troubleshoot.

Children