This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connectwise Automate Feedback & Questions.

Please use this space to create a new post for issues you are having if you do not see a post already created for your issue.  We will also welcome feature functionality feedback, enhancement requests, and general questions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • New issue as of today. We had a client's server getting disconnected from the SQL backend - application support believed it to be Sophos. I took a look at the machine in Automate, and as of 12/1, machines with Sophos on them are having a script run multiple times per day. "Sophos Central Install and Register".  This has come out of the blue - I've not done anything with the plugin at all in the past two weeks since I originally installed and set it up.

The only thing I can see that calls this script is the "Sophos - Install Agent' Alert template which is being called by the 'Sophos Auto-Register' Monitor set which is picking up pretty much every single machine we have Sophos installed on. 

Any idea what's going on? Anyone else seeing this? It looks like the monitor set is looking for a service called 'Sophos MCS Agent', but even though it appears in the monitor set as being an issue and not having the service, it absolutely does have it and it shows in the view table correctly.

• Hi Candace, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds as though the global auto deploy settings are set from the Clients window.  Could you please private message me your email address, I'd like to set up a troubleshooting call with you, myself, and our SE tech lead for this integration.

Also, could you please confirm what version of the plugin you have installed and if it's not the latest .133 version, could you download that version from the wiki page and get it deployed prior to our meeting as we've made some changes to the deployment workflow and I'd like to have the latest version running to troubleshoot from.

• Hi Candace, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds as though the global auto deploy settings are set from the Clients window.  Could you please private message me your email address, I'd like to set up a troubleshooting call with you, myself, and our SE tech lead for this integration.

Also, could you please confirm what version of the plugin you have installed and if it's not the latest .133 version, could you download that version from the wiki page and get it deployed prior to our meeting as we've made some changes to the deployment workflow and I'd like to have the latest version running to troubleshoot from.

Children
No Data