Customer Mapping / Ticket Sync

I signed up for the EAP but I'm not seeing the ticketing option after enabling billing sync. Additionally the customer mapping isn't working for all of my monthly customers, namely ourselves. I tried to enable billing sync on one of our customers and received an error regarding an addition object - I presume that it won't sync unless there's a Sophos line item. Does that also prevent ticket sync from enabling?

How is the list of available customers selected? I turned on debug logging for the API user and it appears that maybe we're only grabbing the procurement catalog and active agreements, but not a full customer list. We obviously don't have an agreement for ourselves in ConnectWise, but we definitely want ticketing to work.

CW Environment:

• Self Hosted
  • Version: 2021.3 (93728)
Parents Reply
  • Unfortunately, as part of this EAP you still need to define the usage sync parameters such as the agreement, select the mapped CW company and turn on usage sync for that customer just as a means to also be able to turn on the ticket sync. However, as soon as you can turn on the ticket sync, you can also turn off the usage sync. This is the workaround to the current limitation that requires usage sync to enable ticket sync, but we will work to correct it before making the ticket sync generally available.

Children