IME does not work with Windows 10 version 2004 when programs run in sandboxie

I have a clean installation of windows 10 version 2004 (traditional chinese taiwan).
After a few tries, I found IME input does not work in sandboxie 5.33.3 or 5.33.6.
I can't type non-english character in notepad or url bar of chrome if they run in sandboxie.
When run outside sandboxie, IME tool works properly.
Also this problem does not occur in windows 10 1909.
How can I work around this problem.

Parents
  • Unfortunately these kind of problems do always happen with every major new Windows version or sometimes with hotfixes.
    These were normally quickly fixed by the Sandboxie developer but as Sophos simply abandoned the product...
    Ok it's open source now but who is going to maintain and dig into the code ?
    And who is going to pay for the kernel-mode code signing certificate so the kernel-mode driver can be digitally signed.

If no one is going to pick this up then Sandboxie is dead.

So I guess it will be time to look for something else.
    Unfortunately there is no other product on the market with the same capabilities as Sandboxie.
    Some Antivirus products like "Comodo Internet Security" or Avast do have Sandbox functionality.
    And Windows 10 has sandbox capabilities with:
    Windows Defender Application Guard
    Windows Sandbox

• Unfortunately these kind of problems do always happen with every major new Windows version or sometimes with hotfixes.
    These were normally quickly fixed by the Sandboxie developer but as Sophos simply abandoned the product...
    Ok it's open source now but who is going to maintain and dig into the code ?
    And who is going to pay for the kernel-mode code signing certificate so the kernel-mode driver can be digitally signed.

If no one is going to pick this up then Sandboxie is dead.

So I guess it will be time to look for something else.
    Unfortunately there is no other product on the market with the same capabilities as Sandboxie.
    Some Antivirus products like "Comodo Internet Security" or Avast do have Sandbox functionality.
    And Windows 10 has sandbox capabilities with:
    Windows Defender Application Guard
    Windows Sandbox

Children