No Wacom Pen Pressure Sensitivity on Windows 10 inside Sandboxie

Hello there.

Anybody having the same problem? Any recommendated steps to include / allow certain files in the sanbox.ini? 

Here the issue:

I renew this topic from the old forum (link below) as the issue still exists and still I hope it will be solved one day ':)

Issue: There is no pen pressure sensitivity working inside sandboxie on any Version for Win 10.

Informations as requested:

1:
Windows 10 Home x64 bit, Version 1903
Sandboxie: every Sanboxie version for Win10 incl. current version 5.33.1 (64-bit)
Hardware: Wacom Intuos Pro M, any driver incl. most recent one

2 - Affected applications version
Any software that uses pen pressure sensitivity. In my case ClipStudioPaint, Krita, Sketchbook* (*deleted by now, new current completely free version not tested)

3 - Antivirus
none installed, except built in Windows Security

4 - Steps to reproduce the issue
Open a regular sanbox, open one of the applications mentioned above and open a new file to begin with. There will be no pressure sensitivity passing through to applications running inside Sandboxie. All brushes will have the same line thickness. Every other actions like moving the cursor or pen key shortcuts work.

As stated in the old forum (web.archive.org/.../viewtopic.php)
I already contacted Microsoft and Wacom but they say it's a problem with Sanboxie - which could be correct because pressure sensitivity OUTSIDE of sandboxie works fine.

5 - Does it occur in a new sandbox with default settings?
Yes. Even on a fresh and clean created sandbox with no change in their settings.
The only difference in the sanbox I regularly work in is a blocked internet connection for all apps.
Also already unsuccesfully tested steps were uninstalling Wacom drivers, new installing the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling Sandboxie.
Also resetting the Wacom settings to default didn't work.

6 - Full error message and screenshots of it if applicable.
No screenshots at this point, also no error messages.

I know this issue might not land on the top ones but I hope this will be solved at least someday :)

Thank you in advance for looking after this.
If you need any further information please let me know.

Thx, Forengo