How do I connect Garmin Express?

I am a mountain traveler, and travel the mountains and hills four or five times in a week.  I face some tracking issues to drive the car on unknown routes or roads. In this situation, I am not able to track the correct route, so I wander on the path. Sometimes, I will not able to reach at the right destination. It will be a very difficult situation for me, so I want to use Garmin express application. I don’t have enough experience to connect Garmin express. So I look for technician’s help. Can you suggest me how to connect Garmin express?

Parents
  • Install Garmin express application > Connect your device to the computer using USB cable > Open the application > Select  "Add a Device" > Wait until your device is recognized > Select "Add Device > Sign in using your Garmin account details > Give a nickname to your device > Click "Next"> Select "Yes" to Data collection message > Wait until the device is set up > Select "Sync" to upload data to connect > Select "Garmin connect" > Select "Install" to update

• Install Garmin express application > Connect your device to the computer using USB cable > Open the application > Select  "Add a Device" > Wait until your device is recognized > Select "Add Device > Sign in using your Garmin account details > Give a nickname to your device > Click "Next"> Select "Yes" to Data collection message > Wait until the device is set up > Select "Sync" to upload data to connect > Select "Garmin connect" > Select "Install" to update

Children
No Data